zondag 8 november 2009

Truly Scrumptious Challenge 19: sketch

http://trulyscrumptiouschallenges.blogspot.com/2009/10/challenge-19.html

I had to make a birthday card for my nephew's daughter, Hanka, who turns 4 next tuesday.
I used the sketch from the Truly Scrumptious Challenge blog. I think she'll be happy with this card. Unfortunately I didn't have large purple brads for the heart of the biggest flower.

My supplies:
- cardstock
- Basic Grey Euphoria patterned paper (candy from Bernie )
- Cricut cartridge Plantin Schoolbook (circles)
- The Robins' Nest Dew Drops 'Orchid'
- Flowers (I think from Artemio)
- EK Success Retro Flower punches (medium and large)
- Round corner punch
- Aud's design stamp (sentiment)
- stamped image (received in a SWAP on a Belgian forum)
- Queen & Co brads (small)
- American Crafts brad (large)

1 opmerking:

Sharon zei

So adorable! I love your image and the colours are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in our Truly Scrumptious challenge.