maandag 15 april 2013

Zeist

On April 6th my mother and I went to a fantastic stamping event 'Art Specially' in the Netherlands.  It's a 2 hour drive, but really worth the ride.  There were much more people than last year, so I couldn't do any make and takes or workshops. But this left lots of time to find great stamps and interesting promotions.  On the picture below you can see what we bought and also some presents we received .  When I unpacked everything at home I must admit it surprised me how much I came home with!  I already mounted all the stamps, but as we were a weekend away I hope to get started with my new stuff this week!

2 opmerkingen:

Margo zei

Hoi Annelies,
wat een geweldige buit hebben jullie daar ! Ik ben zelf ook naar Zeist geweest op zaterdag en het was inderdaad superdruk maar o zo leuk !
Ik ben benieuwd naar je creaties hoor !
Liefs
Margo

Lindeke zei

Wat een mooie buit zie ik daar!
En nu aan de slag ermee!!.....